Montgomery County features 80 world-class hotels and this week we are pleased to shine a spotlight on the Residence Inn by Marriott Montgomeryville.
The property features 96 rooms complete with fireplaces, kitchens with full sized appliances, bathrooms with shower/tub combinations, and complimentary toiletries.
The hotel is perfectly situated near routes 202, 309 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike, allowing for easy access to travel across the county.
“As we welcome you back to our hotels around the world, we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19” said, Samantha Villa, Director of Sales.
“Consisting of in-house and outside experts in food and water safety, hygiene and infection prevention, and hotel operations, our Marriott Cleanliness Council is redefining our cleaning and safety standards. We will actively monitor and evolve our solutions to ensure a continued focus on the health and safety of our guests and associates.”
Below, you will find a variety of amenities guests can expect during their stay with Residence Inn by Marriott Montgomeryville:
- Hospital grade disinfectant cleanings throughout the property
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Face covering requirements in all indoor public spaces on the property
- Social distancing measures within public spaces
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Temperature checks available for staff and guests
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Free wireless internet service
- 24-hour business center and conference space
To ensure an even cleaner and safer overnight stay, information on cleanliness programs for all Montco hotels can be found on the Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board’s Montco Wellness for Events page.