Montgomery County features 80 world-class hotels and this week we are pleased to shine a spotlight on the Residence Inn Conshohocken.
Guests can immerse themselves in a winning combination of comfort and convenience at the all-suite, pet-friendly property, which offers everything from extended stays to overnight visits.
“Get a good night’s rest in spacious suites, enjoy accommodating and personable service, and head out on an all-day adventure in Conshohocken, PA,” said Nik Pereira, Area Director of Sales and Marketing. “We’ll be so pleased to welcome you.”
- Hand sanitizer throughout the building
- Face coverings required for all guests and associates in all indoor public spaces
- Surface areas and public spaces treated with hospital grade disinfectants several times a day
- Electrostatic sprayers to sanitize surfaces throughout the hotel
- Signage to maximize appropriate social distancing
- Plexiglass partitions at the front desk as an added measure of precaution
- Sheets and towels washed at 60 degrees Celsius/140 degrees Fahrenheit or hotter
- Temperature checks for staff
- Masks and gloves available to guests
- Individually wrapped food options available for breakfast
To ensure an even cleaner and safer overnight stay, information on cleanliness programs for all Montco hotels can be found on the Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board’s Montco Wellness for Events page.