There’s 80 world-class hotels in Montgomery County, and The Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board is excited to highlight Springhill Suites Valley Forge/King of Prussia as this week’s Hotel of the Week.
The 131-suite hotel is ideal for both business and leisure travelers, offering a seamless blend of style and function along with luxurious bedding and great amenities to ensure a stay is anything but ordinary.
“We have a long-standing commitment to keeping our guests, and our staff safe and healthy,” said Rocheena Jones-Jackson, Director of Sales. “It’s a shared responsibility between our team, and the community.”
Here is what guests can expect with the hotel’s Commitment to Clean:
- Ongoing enhanced, deeper, and more frequent cleaning protocols to disinfect every space, especially high-touch items like elevator buttons and restrooms, during peak usage
- Hand sanitation stations throughout the hotel, particularly in high-traffic areas, cleanliness training, requiring personal protective equipment/masks, and social distancing and public health guidance signage
- Cleaning between guest stays, limiting in-room housekeeping services during the stay, removing nonessential, high-touch items from rooms, and providing disinfecting wipes
- Transmission barriers with touchless, or low-touch, solutions and contactless technologies: Mobile Key, Mobile Dining, Mobile Chat, and guest requests via the Marriott Bonvoy app
- Leveraging technological innovations including, electrostatic sprayers and ultraviolet light for room sanitation
- Replacing self-service buffets with “grab and go” contactless food and beverage options
- Tailored options for meetings and events
To ensure an even cleaner and safer overnight stay, information on cleanliness programs for all Montco hotels can be found on the Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board’s Montco Wellness for Events page.