Montgomery County features 80 world-class hotels. This week’s spotlight is on Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of Prussia.
Across from the King of Prussia Mall, and minutes from Valley Forge National Historical Park, the recently built Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of Prussia mixes comfort and convenience, along with easy access to I-76, I-276 and Routes 202 and 422.
The hotel offers Studio room types with more space and many comforts of home, plus more than 3,000 square feet of meeting space.
With more than 60 years of world-class hospitality experience, Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment builds on the brand’s existing rigorous safety and cleaning protocols.
It includes a training accreditation process through the Global Biorisk Advisory Council, a trained hygiene and well-being leader/team at all locations and a cross-functional panel of trusted medical and industry advisors.
“Our top priority in welcoming guests has always been their safety and well-being,” said Karen Katz, director of sales. “We’re redefining the hotel experience so that less contact still means the same level of care.”
With the hotel’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, guests can expect:
- Sanitizer stations throughout the property
- Mobile check-in, checkout and entry
- More-frequent cleaning of public spaces and guestroom surfaces with hospital-grade infectants
- Social distancing signage and face mask requirement
- Personal protective equipment and temperature checks for employees
- Removal of high-touch items from rooms, and curated meditations from Headspace
- Exploring and testing of electrostatic sprayers
- Enhanced food and safety hygiene protocols, grab-and-go meal ordering and knock-and-go contactless room service
- Fitness center open by appointment
- Reconfiguration of meeting room setups
To ensure an even cleaner and safer overnight stay, information on cleanliness programs for all Montco hotels can be found on the Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board’s Montco Wellness for Events page.