Montgomery County is home to eight of the 25 best private high schools in Pennsylvania, according to a recent report published by Stacker.
To compile the list, Stacker used data from Niche.com, which ranked the schools based on rigorous analysis of U.S. Department of Education academic and student data along with test scores, college data, and millions of user ratings.
All schools that made the top 25 received an A+ grade for their overall score.
The Baldwin School in Bryn Mawr ranked highest in third place.
The school has an enrollment of 584 and a 7 to 1 student-to-teacher ratio. It has a tuition of $37,250 and boasts an average graduation rate of 100 percent.
Here are all Montgomery County schools that made the best 25 private high schools in Pennsylvania:
- 3. The Baldwin School (Bryn Mawr)
- 5. The Hill School (Pottstown)
- 10. The Haverford School (Haverford)
- 14. The Shipley School (Bryn Mawr)
- 16. Germantown Academy (Fort Washington)
- 17. Friends’ Central School (Wynnewood)
- 18. The Agnes Irwin School (Rosemont)
- 21. Abington Friends School (Jenkintown)
Read more about the best private high schools in Pennsylvania in Stacker.