The much-anticipated time has finally arrived, and MONTCO Today—in partnership with Montgomery County Community College, Meridian Bank, The Lincoln Center, Bald Birds Brewing, and Valley Forge Tourism and Convention Board—is thrilled to reveal its 2021 Class of MONTCO Millennial Superstars.
This Spring, we launched our inaugural search to identify and honor 40 of Montgomery County’s most dynamic business and professional leaders, under the age of 40, who are shaping the county’s future.
To be considered a MONTCO Millennial Superstar, nominees must have met these criteria:
- Have achieved notable success in their community or chosen profession or trade
- Must be 39 years old or younger (as of June 1, 2021)
- Must work, live, or study in Montgomery County
- Be actively engaged, either professionally or through their volunteer work, in efforts to improve Montgomery County’s quality of life
MONTCO Today received more than 271 nominations that highlighted the achievements of 190 local millennials who are breaking down walls, shattering expectations, and doing remarkable work.
The wide range of industries represented by our 2021 Class of MONTCO Millennial Superstars is proof that Montgomery County’s businesses, nonprofits, universities, and communities will be in good hands for years to come.
Among our Superstars are:
- An Executive Director of Marketing & Communications at one of the county’s best community colleges
- A President/Owner of a successful online sports company
- An ambitious activist, entrepreneur, and branding consultant
- An experienced General Manager with years of serving others in the Food & Beverage industry
- A former U.S. Army soldier, now CEO and Founder of a dog training company
- A Senior Employment Counsel and Diversity & Inclusion leader
- A Mayor committed to enhancing and promoting her riverside borough for families and local small businesses
- A pharmacist and owner of a Montgomery County pharmacy serving the community
- A speaker, author, and youth advocate as well as Dean of Spiritual Life & Equity serving the community through her school and church
These are only 10 of the 40 honorees who will be recognized at an awards celebration on August 18 at Bald Birds Brewing in Audubon.
The event will feature a hybrid format that enables the MONTCO Millennial Superstars to either attend in person with a guest or watch the presentation from work, where lunch will be delivered to them.
Individual profiles of the Superstars will be featured on MONTCO Today beginning July 6 and running every day leading up to the celebration.
Click on the slideshow below to view the first 10 MONTCO Millennial Superstar honorees (presented in no particular order):
Stay tuned as we announce the next 10 honorees tomorrow!
A variety of sponsorship opportunities for the MONTCO Millennial Superstars event in August are available.
Don’t miss this exclusive chance to promote your business or deliver your message to a highly curated audience of the region’s most influential, engaged, and affluent residents, business leaders, and decision-makers!