The much-anticipated time has finally arrived, and MONTCO Today—in partnership with Montgomery County Community College, Meridian Bank, The Lincoln Center, Bald Birds Brewing, and Valley Forge Tourism and Convention Board—is thrilled to reveal its 2021 Class of MONTCO Millennial Superstars.
This Spring, we launched our inaugural search to identify and honor 40 of Montgomery County’s most dynamic business and professional leaders, under the age of 40, who are shaping the county’s future.
To be considered a MONTCO Millennial Superstar, nominees must have met these criteria:
- Have achieved notable success in their community or chosen profession or trade
- Must be 39 years old or younger (as of June 1, 2021)
- Must work, live, or study in Montgomery County
- Be actively engaged, either professionally or through their volunteer work, in efforts to improve Montgomery County’s quality of life
MONTCO Today received more than 271 nominations that highlighted the achievements of 190 local millennials who are breaking down walls, shattering expectations, and doing remarkable work in their profession or community.
The wide range of industries represented by our 2021 Class of MONTCO Millennial Superstars is proof that Montgomery County’s businesses, nonprofits, universities, and communities will be in good hands for years to come.
Among our Superstars are:
- A Marketing & Communications Director of a not-for-profit organization working to collaboratively improve the economic environment in King of Prussia
- An Assistant Director of Technology maintaining security systems and determining effective uses of new technology
- AVP Commercial Loan Officer at a Montgomery County financial institution
- A General Manager of a local cafe
- A Director of Leadership Development and entrepreneur who helps others reach their goals
- Commerce Director who oversees a workforce development initiative with a focus on improving the vitality and vibrancy of Montgomery County
- Teacher/Owner of a travel-to-you tutoring company providing individualized tutoring, test prep, and homework help to students in Pre K to 12th Grade
- A Vice President of marketing and higher education communications executive focusing on the growth of a local college
- A President, CEO, and Founder of a marketing company that optimizes their clients’ growth potential
These are only 10 of the 40 honorees who will be recognized at an awards celebration on Aug. 18 at Bald Birds Brewing in Audubon.
The event will feature a hybrid format that enables the MONTCO Millennial Superstars to either attend in person with a guest or watch the presentation from work, where lunch will be delivered to them.
Individual profiles of the Superstars will be featured on MONTCO Today beginning July 6 and running every day leading up to the celebration.
Click on the slideshow below to view the next 10 MONTCO Millennial Superstar honorees (presented in no particular order):
Stay tuned as we announce the next 10 honorees tomorrow!
A variety of sponsorship opportunities for the MONTCO Millennial Superstars event in August are available.
Don’t miss this exclusive chance to promote your business or deliver your message to a highly curated audience of the region’s most influential, engaged, and affluent residents, business leaders, and decision-makers!