Montgomery County Community College is seeking applications for the Manager of Financial Operations position. The Manager of Financial Operations provides quality control and oversight of the division’s functional departments and serves as a backup to the VP of Finance.
A well-rounded financial generalist with a strong knowledge of higher education,
the incumbent should have senior level knowledge of all functional departments within the
division and function as a working manager as needed.
In addition to serving as a leader in the Division, the Manager will oversee the Finance and Administration for the Division of
Academic Affairs providing guidance to department level coordinators who support
The ideal candidate should have the following credentials:
- MS or MBA required; CPA or other advanced designation preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a management level role in a higher education
environment preferably a community college. Some combination of relevant work
experience and operational knowledge can serve as a substitute.
- Experience with Ellucian software preferred.
- Experience as an Excel power user capable of sophisticated formula writing,
visualization skills, and advanced modeling is required.
- Proven record of ad hoc reporting experience.
- Experience learning new subject matter and teaching or training others on that
subject matter preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to identify, diagnose, and remedy issues.
- Strong relationship building skills required.
For the complete job description and to apply for this position visit Montgomery County Community College. This position is open until January, 29, 2024.
More about Montgomery County Community College.