Montgomery County Community College is seeking applicants for the Computer Science Grant Project Manager position.
The Computer Science Grant Project Manager is a U.S. Department of Defense grant-funded position. The manager will work with the project Co-Principal Investigator to plan, coordinate, and monitor the implementation of the grant activities.
The grant manager will oversee the overall day-to-day activities of the project, including the
planning of grant activities and events, management of the grant budget, overseeing
expenditures and grant expenses, compiling data, and writing grant reports.
The idea candidate for this position should possess the following credentials and skills:
- Bachelor of Science in STEM discipline required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Three years of experience in computer science or related field preferred.
- Experience in higher education preferred.
- Experience managing grant funded projects preferred.
- Demonstrated computer skills and knowledge of software as related to position
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team-oriented setting.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to multitask.
For the complete job description and to apply for this position, visit Montgomery County Community College’s website. This position is open until filled.
More about Montgomery County Community College