Although Winter’s Chill Lingers, Summer — And Its Abundant Fresh Produce — Isn’t That Far Off
Less than 90 days. That’s all local fresh produce fans need to wait until the opening of the Conshohocken Farmers’ Market at the plaza at SORA West. Kevin Tierney reported the countdown in More than the Curve.
Once it opens on May 20, 9:00 AM to noon, its harvest of local goods will be available each Sat. until closing day, Oct. 27.
Even this early, vendors have lined up:
- Pieri Farm (Coopersburg), which augments its fruits and vegetables with local restaurant fare from:
- Bar Lucca
- Bar Sera
- The StoneRose
- Coffee and other beverages from ‘feine (Conshohocken)
- Brazilian pastries and baked goods from Merenda Box (Conshohocken)
- Microgreens from MicrogreensFX (Collegeville)
- Angus and American Wagyu from Jericho Mountain Beef (Newtown)
- Pickles from Moishe’s Pickles (North Wales)
- Distilled beverages from Revivalist Spirits and Resurgent Whiskey (Elverson)
- Beer from Succession Fermentory (Cochranville)
- Beer from Forest & Main Brewing (Ambler)
- Wine from Gritty City Winery (Philadelphia)
- Wine from Road Trip Wines (Lafayette Hill)
- Jerky from Side Project Jerky (Lafayette Hill)
“We are very excited to be hosting the upcoming Conshohocken Farmers’ Market and are looking forward to connecting with the Conshohocken community that has been so welcoming to us,” shared Shaheerah Bey, director of sales and marketing, Hotel West & Main.
More information on the Conshohocken Farmers’ Market is at More than the Curve.
Stock up now on some early tips on choosing the best goods at a farmer’s market.
Stay Connected, Stay Informed
Subscribe for great stories in your community!
"*" indicates required fields