David’s Bridal, Conshohocken, has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing online shops of 2022 in the women’s fashion category. The recognition has two issuers: Newsweek and Statista Inc., a global statistics portal and industry ranking provider.
The rankings highlight online retailers that:
- Experienced rapid growth
- Set market trends
- Exhibited high levels of quality, customer service, and trust
The determining metrics tracked sales, traffic, and website technical details across 37 categories in eight industries.
In response to the honor, Jim Marcum, Chief Executive Officer for David’s Bridal, said, “Over the past several years we’ve dedicated significant efforts into growing our omni-channel operations and we are honored to be recognized among the best of the best in this space.”
Among its recent moves at ensuring customer satisfaction are:
- A collection of bridesmaids dresses guaranteed to be in stock
- A comprehensive mobile planning app
- 24/7 customer service
- Its first-ever customer-loyalty program
- Asset acquisition of online wedding resource sites Forever Bride and Anomalie
The complete list of 2022’s fastest growing online shops in the U.S. is on Newsweek’s site.