Montgomery County Studio Tour provides artists an opportunity to showcase their creative work environment with the public by way of a professional, well-publicized, and anticipated event.
The fifth annual Montgomery County Studio Tour will be held on Saturday, September 24th and Sunday, September 25th, 2022.
This will be the last weekend for the highly publicized MONTCO Arts week.
The artists who participate in the Studio Tour stand out among their peers and are award-winning artists who have been recognized by local and international galleries.
If you fit this description or desire to, have a studio in Montgomery County, or would like to participate as a guest artist on the tour, APPLY NOW!
This unique two-day event creates an intimate opportunity and unlimited access to art studios for patrons and art collectors of Montgomery County and surrounding area artists.
- Expand your audience by sharing where and how you work.
- Take advantage of an opportunity to sell your work to the public.
- 100% of art sales go to the artist.
- Gain exposure through the full-color County Studio Tour catalogue distributed throughout the county.
- Your artwork and contact information for each artist will be published in Montco guidebook.
- Gain exposure on their website and through their social media channels.
- You’ll be provided with yard signs, a banner and all the marketing materials you’ll need to bring people to your studio.
- Networking opportunities, meet and work with other local artists.
Ready to participate?
How to apply:
Step 1 – Read the Rules and Instructions
Step 2 – Login and upload images
The Tour is a trail that connects and showcases extraordinary local artists. Be a part of this exciting venue to sell your art.
This collaborative exchange benefits all exhibiting artists. Learn more about the County Studio Tour.
Application Deadline – May 22, 2022