The Philly Home + Garden Show returns to the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks in Montgomery County for three days only from Friday, February 25th to Sunday, February 27th.
Attendees will find new inspiration, innovative products, helpful tips, and amazing deals in remodeling, home improvements, décor, and outdoor spaces with opportunities to connect with hundreds of home and garden experts.
The show will include over 200 exhibitors ranging from home décor and furniture to garden and landscaping to kitchen and bath to food and beverage.
Celebrity guest, Mina Starsiak Hawk from the HGTV series Good Bones will make an appearance on Saturday, February 26th at 1 p.m. She will be sharing some of her best home improvement and renovation tips with attendees.
Other celebrity guest appearances include Jeff Devlin from Stone House Revival on Friday, February 25th at 5 p.m. and Sunday, February 27th at 12 p.m., as well as the Host of Professional Grade, Yard Crashers, and Vacation House for Free, Matt Blashaw on Friday, February 25th at 6 p.m. and Saturday, February 26th at 11 a.m.
Click here to check out the full Main Stage schedule throughout the weekend,
Show Manager Jenna Naffin says, “We’re excited to be back offering the community the opportunity to do face-to-face shopping with local experts. Many of us have been spending more time at home. If you’ve been wondering how to redesign your kitchen or bath, spruce up your backyard for entertaining, or how to create your new home office, you need to be here.”
Highlights of the 2022 Philly Home + Garden Show include:
- Get Growing: Over 3,000 square feet of garden inspiration for your outdoor space, as well as a relaxing wine garden brought to you by The Renegade Winery. The space includes a garden market, flower shop, and succulent bar.
- Floral and Hardy Garden Market and Succulent Bar: Shop the Garden Market with some of the most unique décor and gift items to spruce up your yard and be sure to customize your own succulent at the DIY Succulent Bar.
- Ask the Gardener: This year’s event will feature an “Ask the Gardener” booth thanks to the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society in which attendees will be able to ask questions and get advice from the professionals.
- Make It, Take It: This year’s Make It, Take It Workshops are presented by Little.Tall.Rulers where attendees will have the opportunity to work directly with local designers on a variety of DIY projects. DIY projects include candle making, mini sunburst wall hangings, clay earrings, the art of charcuterie, hand-stamped vintage spoon plant stakes, melt and pour soap, sugar scrubs, paint your own cookie, and a clean/dirty dishwasher magnet. Get there early to secure your spot!
- Reimagine Your Workspace: Remodel your work from home office space with traditional and modern inspiration from the design corner presented by Ethan Allen.
- Homes That Roam: Drop by the Homes that Roam presented by Campers Inn to check out the latest and greatest in RV’s including new adventure trailers that are perfect for bringing along your bikes and kayaks. Don’t settle for a tent on your next camping trip, find out more about your new home away from home on wheels at the show!
- Philly’s Favorite Market: An open market featuring one-of-a-kind décor and gifts from local artisans and retailers. Shop anything from antiques to original art to homemade pieces to finely crafted items.
- The Factory in OAKS: The First 100 people to come to the show on Friday, February 25th will receive a free ticket to the American Treasure Tour, and every attendee will receive a coupon with discounts for all the fun at Arnold’s Family Fun Center.
- Hero Day: Honor our local heroes on Friday, February 25th where all active and retired military, first responders, nurses, doctors, and teachers will get free admission upon identification.
- SEPTA Day: If you have a SEPTA key card, you have the key to the Philly Home + Garden Show on Friday, February 25th. Present your SEPTA key at the box office for free admission.
Philly Home + Garden Show hours are Fri. Feb. 25th from 11 AM to 9 PM; Saturday, Feb. 26th from 10 AM to 9 PM; and Sunday, Feb. 27 from 10 AM to 6 PM.
Admission is $11 for adults ($9 in advance), and free for children under age 12. Parking is free at the Philly Home + Garden Show.
Follow the link to the Philly Home + Garden Show website for more information regarding featured events and vendors.