Looking to hire? Have tough-to-fill positions that require specific candidates? Thinking about hosting a hiring event? The Philadelphia Inquirer, through its partnership with Monster, offers the help you’re looking for.
Attract the most qualified job-seekers who match your targeted criteria by leveraging platforms with proven recruiting results.
Monster’s Audience Network extends your employer brand message by strategically placing your advertisement on Monster’s vast network of sites and Google Ad Network.
The Inquirer and Monster offer the following advantages:
- Big Data: Utilize the power of Monster’s first-party data to maximize exposure to active and passive audiences.
- Dedicated Program Manager: Oversees strategy, implementation, and performance optimizations to improve return on investment.
- High Brand Visibility: Find the right candidates faster with multi-channel campaigns placed on Monster and on high-trafficked sites.
- Flexibility in Ad Creative: Ads are launched using your own display ad creative and text/logo. A unique message will be created for you.
- Targeting: Geography and first-party data (industry segment, career level, education level). Plus, general and focused diversity targeting is available.
Every month, The Inquirer and Inquirer.com are read by 16 million unique individuals.
Monster.com receives more than 4,700 new or updated resumes in the Philadelphia region every week. And there are 7,900 job searches on Monster.com every minute in the U.S. Inquirer.com users are 32 percent more likely to have used the Internet to search for a job than the average adult in the region.
Furthermore, Inquirer.com reaches more than one in seven adults (15.8 percent) in the region who have attended a job fair in the past 12 months. It also reaches 221,000 adults in the region who plan to look for a new job in the next 12 months.
To learn more, contact Barry Barlow, Sales Development Manager at The Philadelphia Inquirer, at 267-800-9147 or firstname.lastname@example.org.