Philly’s Fastest Growing Companies Include a Whopping 17 From Montgomery County for PBJ’s Soaring 76
Seventeen companies from Montgomery County have been declared Soaring 76 winners by Philadelphia Business Journal for achieving sustained financial growth over a three-year period, as researched by Sharon Oliver for Philadelphia Business Journal.
Seventy-six companies in the region have “accelerated at a fast pace over the past three years and overcame economic speed bumps along the way,” says the PBJ.
This year’s Montgomery County winners with the Soaring 76 are:
- FinPay — King of Prussia
- Hamilton Lane — Conshohocken
- WizeHive Inc. — Conshohocken
- The O’Connor Group — King of Prussia
- Yes Lender — King of Prussia
- AmerisourceBergen Corp. — Conshohocken
- Vault Communications Inc. — Plymouth Meeting
- Accolade Inc. — Plymouth Meeting
- Adapthealth Corp. — Plymouth Meeting
- Jade Global — North Wales
- Blacktree Healthcare Consulting LLC — King of Prussia
- Morgan Properties — King of Prussia
- Traffic Planning and Design Inc. — Pottstown
- Vertex Inc. — King of Prussia
- Quaker Chemical Corp. — Conshohocken
- Globus Medical Inc. — Audubon
- PPB Capital Partners LLC — Conshohocken
The Philadelphia Business Journal will rank all 76 companies by revenue growth next month.
A special publication ranking all 76 companies by revenue growth will appear online and in print during the week of September 20, 2021, with a fabulous event celebrating the honorees scheduled for September 23, 2021.
Find out more at Philadelphia Business Journal about the Soaring 76.
King of Prussia’s Traffic Planning and Design Inc. debuted this modeling video on road and corridor improvement project on Route 61 this year.
Stay Connected, Stay Informed
Subscribe for great stories in your community!
"*" indicates required fields