During an update via Facebook, Montgomery County Commissioner Dr. Val Arkoosh updated the residents on vaccine numbers and new locations for COVID-19 vaccines.
The County will be moving locations starting on Monday, May 3.
This means if you received your first shot at Montgomery County Community College in Blue Bell or at Norristown Area High School, your location for the second shot will be at the King of Prussia Mall or the Montgomery Mall.
County Vaccination Clinics
Appointments are required to receive the vaccine unless walk-up registration is noted at the following Montgomery County vaccine clinics.
- Bethel Community Church, 575 North Keim St., Pottstown, PA 19464 (Weekday and Saturday hours),
- Bethlehem Baptist Church, 712 Penllyn Pike, Spring House, PA 19477 (All Saturdays in May),
- Trinity Lutheran Church, 1000 W. Main St., Lansdale, PA 19446,
- Montgomery County Community College, Health Sciences Center, 340 DeKalb Pike, Blue Bell, PA 19422 (New location starting May 3 – Montgomery Mall, (former Sears) 600 Montgomery Mall, North Wales, PA 19454),
- Norristown Area High School, 1900 Eagle Drive, Norristown, PA 19403 (New location starting May 3 – King of Prussia Mall (Former JC Penney, 160 N Gulph Road, #5000, King of Prussia, PA 19406),
- Parkside Shopping Center (between Planet Fitness and Rally House), 2522 West Moreland Road, Willow Grove, PA 19090,
- St. John’s Episcopal Church, 528 Church Street, Norristown, PA 19401 (walk-up).
Furthermore, Dr. Arkoosh also went over current vaccine and COVID-19 case numbers, where cases are declining and vaccine rates are increasing.
Finally, read more about the COVID-19 vaccine and Montgomery County vaccine locations on the official Montgomery County webpage.