Featuring 105 spacious guest suites across four floors, Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville is the ideal destination for extended visitors to Montgomery County.
The hotel is perfectly situated near routes 202, 309 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike, allowing for easy access to travel across the county.
“As the world adjusts to new travel norms and expectations, we’re enhancing the experience for hotel guests by redefining cleanliness and supporting your wellbeing throughout your stay,” said Jessica Adams, Director of Sales. “We’re going above and beyond to ensure that all of our visitors feel as safe as possible during their stay in our suites.”
Below, you will find a variety of amenities guests can expect during their stay with Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville:
- Deep cleanings with hospital-grade disinfectants
- Reduced contact check-in
- Face covering requirements
- Social distancing measures within public spaces
- Procedures based on local authorities’ guidance and/or advice
- Complimentary breakfast with social distancing protocols in place
- Free wireless internet service
- Guest rooms with full kitchens
To ensure an even cleaner and safer overnight stay, information on cleanliness programs for all Montco hotels can be found on the Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board’s Montco Wellness for Events page.