Within a month, the business world has changed dramatically. For many local businesses, the shift from a primarily office-based work environment to remote work raises an entirely new set of risks that owners and executives may not have considered just a few weeks ago.
Professional services firm RKL LLP is here to help organizations throughout Greater Philadelphia. RKL’s team of cybersecurity and IT experts understand how quickly things have changed, and they can help ensure that remote team members are working in the most secure manner possible. As part of its remote cybersecurity assessment, RKL will review current practices surrounding teleworkers, conduct a gap assessment, and provide recommendations on how to keep the data flowing in a secure manner.
RKL can help local businesses get answers and solutions to the questions they may be asking now regarding cybersecurity practices:
- Have policies been established and communicated with remote employees regarding the security concerns and best practices?
- How is data being shared remotely between the office and employees or between employees?
- Is company data secured while in transit?
- How are company owned devices being maintained and secured during this time?
- Are employees’ personal Wi-Fi environments secure?
RKL’s IT and cybersecurity professionals will work remotely to conduct their assessments and provide your company a proactive approach to protecting against cyber threats during these unprecedented times.
Ready to reduce cyber risk in your remote working environments? Contact Michael McAllister, CPA, CITP, CISA, IT Audit Practice Leader, at 610-898-8248 or email@example.com.