Montgomery Bar Association announces judicial recommendations
The Judiciary Committee of the Montgomery Bar Association is charged with interviewing and rating candidates for the position of Judge on the Court of Common Pleas. The Judiciary Committee is composed of 30 lawyers of diverse backgrounds, ages, practices and geographic areas of Montgomery County with several hundred years of combined legal experience.
The Committee is charged to rate a sitting Judge as recommended for retention or not recommended for retention.
The Committee considers and rates the candidates on the following criteria:
- Good moral character
- Good health
- Legal ability
- Bench trial, jury trial or evidentiary hearing experience
- Judicial temperament (patience, courtesy, compassion, impartiality, humility, even temper, sense of fairness).
The Bar considers this procedure a public service.
The Montgomery Bar Association RECOMMENDS that the following Judges be retained:
- The Honorable Carolyn T. Carluccio
- The Honorable Patricia E. Coonahan
- The Honorable Wendy Demchick-Alloy
- The Honorable Lois E. Murphy
- The Honorable Garrett D. Page
- The Honorable Gary S. Silow
- The Honorable Kelly C. Wall
For more information go to montgomerybar.org.
Stay Connected, Stay Informed
Subscribe for great stories in your community!
"*" indicates required fields