Are you feeling overworked, over scheduled, and overwhelmed?
Ardent Credit Union is hosting a free Stress Management Workshop on Thursday, Aug. 17 at its Oaks branch, located at 110 Black Rock Road.
Emi Kirschner, the co-author of Get Results! Learn the Fast Track to Success in Life and Business who specializes in stress management, will lead the workshop.
She is a Board Certified Holistic Health Coach whose compassionate, original style combined with her fun approach to coaching harnesses an inner energy for her clients that delivers results.
Attendees will learn:
- the difference between good stress and bad stress
- techniques to de-stress in less than five minutes
- what to eat to reduce inflammation created by stress
- strategies to boost your brain power
- to overcome limiting beliefs that keep you stuck in stressful patterns
Networking is scheduled from 5:30-6 PM, while the workshop will run from 6-7:30 PM.
Click here to register.