Montgomery County Community College invites applications for the Enrollment Communications Manager position.
The Enrollment Communications Manager will have primary responsibilities for enrollment communications for prospective, current/returning students.
The Enrollment Communications Manager will collaborate with stakeholders across the college to deliver compelling, consistent, and integrated touchpoints to prospective and current/returning students across multiple platforms.
It requires some weekend and evening responsibilities for all campus locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This career opportunity requires the ability of the following tasks including:
- Implementing the enrollment communications plan for prospective and current/returning students, ensuring consistent, integrated touchpoints from the point of inquiry through to graduation
- Writing and posting engaging, persuasive content across multiple platforms (e.g., social, text, internal communications platform, and email marketing) for multiple audiences
- Coordinating and organizing communications from various sources across the institution to convey a cohesive message
- Developing and managing automated communications through integration of the CRM systems and the email marketing systems, utilizing analytics to inform optimization
- Helping ensure data integrity and accurate audience segmentation across enrollment communication efforts
- Partnering with Student Services to manage and optimize the student application and re- enrollment journey, inserting communications opportunities when appropriate
- Using multiple software platforms to build and deploy compelling, mobile-friendly HTML emails consistent with College’s brand guidelines
- Meeting with teams across the college to support the creation of enrollment materials consistent with the college’s brand
- Coordinating efforts that align media buys with college-wide enrollment communications
- Supporting and performing other duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge and Skills
Candidates will be evaluated based on the following requirements:
- Education/Training/Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related field
- Minimum two years of related experience
- Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated experience with developing and executing successful communication campaigns across multiple media platforms including Constituent Relationship Manager systems
- Demonstrated experience with database management and ensuring data integrity
- Experience in HTML and email marketing best practices
- Ability to independently learn and become self-sufficient with new technology systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate verbally and in writing to people at varying levels of leadership across the college
A complete job description and application for the Enrollment Communications Manager role is online.
This opportunity closes Nov. 6.
Montgomery County Community College, the sponsor of MONTCO.Today’s Career Corner, offers more than 100 associate’s degree and certificate programs at the college’s Blue Bell, Pottstown, The Culinary Arts Institute in Lansdale campuses, and online.
Funded by Montgomery County, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and student tuition, Montgomery County Community college offers a high-quality, affordable, accessible education that leads to relevant, rewarding transfer and career opportunities.
Take advantage of all the college has to offer — from challenging educational and professional development opportunities to stimulating activities and cultural programs. Its doors are always open.