At Abington Friends School, we approach education with bold convictions that allow every student to unlock their own remarkable potential. Educational innovation inside and outside the classroom fully prepares them for learning at the next level.
Every day, thoughtful guidance prepares them for much more: to be introspective and kind and to navigate the world with a sturdy sense of self.
What does it mean to have a sturdy sense of self? Our students become champions for causes that move them, they solve problems with compassion and they learn to face the future with strength, creativity, and confidence.
AFS graduates thrive in college and beyond because they have the knowledge, skill, and resolve it takes to make a difference in a world that needs their talents, their idealism, and their imagination.
Fast Facts for Abington Friends School
- 600 total students in Preschool – Grade 12
- 68 zip codes represented in our current student body
- 53% of students are BIPOC (black, indigenious, people of color) making AFS the most diverse Preschool – Grade 12 independent school in the region.
- 13:1 student to teacher ratio
- 50 acres of campus to explore
- $6M + in financial aid, grants and scholarships provided to qualifying families
Intellectual adventures await your child on every corner of our campus.
Schedule your visit to see more of our bold convictions in action.
AFS In-Person Open Houses
Saturday, March 12 at 1 p.m.
Register for a tour of Abington Friends School today.