Montgomery County features 80 world-class hotels and this week we are pleased to shine a spotlight on the newly renovated Homewood Suites by Hilton – Lansdale.
The hotel has access to the best of both worlds: located in a quiet area of town, it is conveniently just minutes from Lansdale’s bustling main street. With its numerous restaurants, businesses and parks, Lansdale is one of the liveliest main streets in Montgomery County.
The hotel has 170 beautifully designed rooms and features amenities such as free Wi-Fi, room service, indoor pool, and much more.
“We’re looking forward to welcoming guests and are doing everything in our power to guarantee a safe and comfortable stay,” says Kate Pouy, Director of Sales.
“By launching programs and adhering to strict guidelines, we will continue to provide guests with an enjoyable stay whilst keeping safety and cleanliness a top priority. We look forward to seeing you walk through our doors again in the near future.”
Below, you will find a variety of amenities guests can expect during their stay with Homewood Suites by Hilton – Lansdale.
- Contactless/mobile check-in and check-out
- Face covering requirements in all indoor public spaces on the property
- Social distancing measures within public spaces
- Sanitation and Lysol disinfection stations
- Numerous accessibility features through out the property
- Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
- Deep cleaned room servicing
- Hot cooked-to-order breakfast daily
To ensure an even cleaner and safer overnight stay, information on cleanliness programs for all Montco hotels can be found on the Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board’s Montco Wellness for Events page.