Hotel of the Week: Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Valley Forge/Collegeville
Montgomery County features 80 world-class hotels. With 80 world-class hotels in Montgomery County, the Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board highlights the Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Valley Forge/Collegeville.
With an unbeatable location and modern style, the 132-room hotel is less than a mile from Providence Town Center, and offers almost 3,000-square-feet of meeting space.
“We’ve added to our already rigorous cleaning procedures so that guests can feel safe in our environment, and travel with confidence,” said Charlene Schutte, Director of Sales.
Here are some other things guests can expect with the hotel’s Marriott Commitment to Clean:
- Face coverings required for guests and associates
- Surface areas and public spaces cleaned more frequently and treated with hospital-grade disinfectants
- Disinfectant wipes in each guest room, and sanitizing stations throughout the hotel (entrances, front desks, elevator banks, and fitness and meeting spaces)
- New and enhanced cleaning technologies like electrostatic sprayers to sanitize
- Utilizing air purifying systems that are effective against viruses
- Social distancing signage and front desk partitions
- Enhanced food hygiene sanitation guidelines, and modified in-room dining and buffet designs
- Mobile check-in and key for Marriott Bonvoy members through the hotel app
Visitors can even take an immersive 360-degree virtual tour of the hotel with Montco 360 and use an interactive mapping feature to show what’s nearby.
To ensure an even cleaner and safer overnight stay, information on cleanliness programs for all Montco hotels can be found on the Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board’s Montco Wellness for Events page.
Stay Connected, Stay Informed
Subscribe for great stories in your community!
"*" indicates required fields