Landscape Structures’ Revi products, available from General Recreation, Inc. in Newtown Square, feature a sculptural form that can be added to your playground project to create three play experiences.
The ReviRock Bouncer provides bouncing, rocking fun. The ReviWheel Spinner includes a grab wheel in the center so kids can spin themselves around, and the ReviWhirl Spinner is an adventure in physics offering spinning through perpetual motion or a push from the outside.
Each Revi product is designed with inclusion in mind, including transfer height, different handgrip options, and plenty of room for kids to lay down, sit, kneel, or stand as they experiment with the motion.
Add one or more to every playground for extra fun.
Revi features include:
• ReviRock’s large spring bounces and rocks in all directions
• ReviWheel’s center wheel allows kids to control the speed
• ReviWhirl is slightly tilted to encourage perpetual motion
• ReviWheel and ReviWhirl include a proprietary dynamic speed control to keep spinning at a fun yet controllable speed
• Multiple ways to sit on or lay in base
• Fun for one child or many at once
• Positioned at transfer height for universal access
These Revi projects deliver developmental benefits for children, including:
Sensory: Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular
Motor Skills: Agility, Balance, Coordination, Flexibility, Motor Planning, Core & Upper Body Strength
Cognitive Skills: Problem Solving
Social/Emotional Skills: Cooperation, Imaginative Play, and Social Skill Development
General Recreation Inc. in Newtown Square serves Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware and has helped hundreds of community leaders and organizations build playgrounds that are safe, aesthetically pleasing, and made to last.
General Recreation projects are supported by expert services, including site evaluation, playground design, installation, and community build services.