November is National Entrepreneurship Month, as designated in 2011 by President Obama. October 30 to November 3 is Veterans National Small Business Week, followed by National Entrepreneurship Day on November 21.
Black Entrepreneurs Day is on November 1, Global Entrepreneurship Week is the second week of November, and Women’s Entrepreneurship Day is on November 19, so keep celebrating!
To support my fellow entrepreneurs, here are my tips on how to make a Linkedin Company Page, so dive in for step-by-step instructions.
If you want strategies on How to Gain Customers with a Linkedin Company Page, join me for my last SCORE presentation for 2023 on November 16 at 10 AM ET.
If you can’t make it live, sign up, and you will receive a recording. I’ve been a SCORE volunteer for over a decade, but I have also been mentored by SCORE, so take advantage of what this fantastic organization offers.
There are additional LinkedIn tips for veterans in the November Delaware Valley Veterans Consortium (DVVC) newsletter.
Here are seven ways YOU can celebrate or support National Entrepreneurship Month.
- Become a mentor or volunteer with your local SCORE chapter or support young entrepreneurs
- Connect with entrepreneurs online on social media and engage on their content
- Join an Angel Network, which backs start-ups financially
- Meet entrepreneurs at in-person events and introduce them to others
- Patronize a Kickstarter or other crowdfunding campaign for a start-up
- Start your own business and tap into free mentoring and workshops with SCORE
- Support local and purchase goods and services year-round, and not just on Small Business Saturday on November 25
Read How Can LinkedIn Help if You Are Considering Entrepreneurship Full- or Part-time, as well as last week’s article – Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Make a Custom LinkedIn Banner? The same steps apply to a LinkedIn Company Page banner.
- Subscribe to my newsletter on LinkedIn for bright ideas to manage your career.
- Join as a member at https://greatcareers.org/membership of the #1 business networking association on the Philadelphia Business Journal’s Book of Lists three years in a row!
- If you need a resume or LinkedIn profile to get you to your next step, book a call to chat!
- Follow #GreatCareersPHL
UPCOMING EVENTS – Registration info is on the events page.
- Mon Nov 6 – Career Success Group Job Seeker Accountability & Networking
- Wed Nov 8 – Interview Clinic Check-in
- Wed Nov 8 – How To Conduct A “Stealth” Executive Career Search While Employed
- Wed Nov 8 – Optimize LinkedIn for Career Success Part 1 of 2
- Thu Nov 9 – Career Success Group Job Seeker Accountability & Networking
- Thu Nov 9 – Virtual Jobseeker Support Meeting
- Fri Nov 10 – The Angel Makers