Montgomery County Community College is seeking applicants for the Part-Time Leadership Development & Talent Management Coordinator position.
The selected applicant provides assistance in a broad range of supportive duties to the Leadership Development & Talent Management and Human Resources departments.
These duties consist of support in the areas of Performance Management, Training
and Development, Faculty Success, Event Planning and other HR functions, as needed.
This position is Monday through Friday with one day remote for 25 hours per week.
The hired candidate would be responsible for the following duties:
- Assisting the Director of Talent Management & Leadership Development in the Administrative Services department.
- Performing customer service functions by answering employees’ questions and requests.
- Coordinating training and development programs for employees.
- Assisting with the preparation of the performance management process, training program, hiring and separation processes.
- Updating training and development materials.
- Assisting with creating and executing reports for Leadership Development, Talent Management, Human Resources and Faculty Success.
- Organizing and preparing the various newsletters, invitations, and other marketing communication.
The candidate should also possess the following credentials:
- Associates degree required
- Two to five years of office work experience required, preferably in a Human Resources environment
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint and other MS Office products required
- Experience working with Colleague preferred
- Ability to display a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
To learn more about the position and apply to the job, visit Montgomery County Community College’s website.
Find Yourself at Montco!