Montgomery County Community College is seeking applicants for the Esports Program Coordinator position. The Esports Program Coordinator is a college-wide position responsible for coordinating all aspects of a comprehensive Esports
program, including sponsored games, coaching, special events and facility operation.
They will supervise assistant coaches for sponsored games and lead recruitment of qualified student-athletes. The selected applicant will provide a diverse array of Esports programming that will attract participants from a broad spectrum of current and prospective students.
They will manage daily operations of the Esports space and be responsible for scheduling and equipment maintenance.
This position requires the PA Child Abuse, PA State Police, and FBI Fingerprinting clearances. It also requires a pre-employment drug screening test as a condition of employment.
The selected applicant would have the following credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in related field; associate degree required.
- Experience working in and knowledge of athletics/e-sports.
- At least 2 years of coaching experience and demonstrated ability to recruit student-athletes and develop successful programs required.
- Collegiate coaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Discord and Twitch.
- Excellent administrative, oral and written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate a vision for a collegiate E-sports program at MCCC.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Internet, email, database, spreadsheet, word processing and presentation experience.
This position is open until filled. For the complete job description and to apply for this position, visit Montgomery County Community College’s website.
Montgomery County Community College Blue Bell campus.