Penn Community Bank welcomed Becky Bradley, Ram Mohan, and Robert W. Pritchard to its board of directors.
“We are pleased to welcome Becky, Ram, and Rob to Penn Community Bank’s board,” said Bill Larkin, Chair of the Penn Community Bank Board of Directors.
“Each brings a wealth of professional and community experience, and will immediately make a positive impact as we work to ensure Penn Community Bank remains the leading independent, mutual bank in the region.”
“At Penn Community Bank, we’re committed to our long-term mission of serving as a catalyst for growth in communities across the region,” said Jeane M. Vidoni, Penn Community Bank President and CEO.
“Becky, Ram, and Rob share our core values and will provide new strategic voices to the conversation of how we expand the reach and impact of Penn Community Bank’s service to individuals, families, businesses, and entire communities throughout our markets.”
Becky Bradley is the Executive Director of the Lehigh Valley Planning Commission and oversees all aspects of regional planning in Lehigh and Northampton counties.
In addition to serving on Penn Community Bank’s Board of Directors, she is personally and professionally involved throughout the area. Bradley has been appointed to several state and regional boards, including:
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Delaware River Basin Regional Water Resources Committee
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Transportation Revenue Options Commission
- AARP — Pennsylvania
- Lehigh Valley Community Foundation
- Lehigh and Northampton Transportation Authority
- Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
She is a member of numerous professional organizations, such as:
- The American Planning Association
- National Association of Regional Councils
- Urban Land Institute
Bradley is a graduate of Southeast Missouri State University and the University of Pennsylvania; she is certified by the American Institute of Certified Planners.
Ram Mohan is the Chief Strategy Officer of Identity Digital, the second largest internet domain name company in the world.
In addition to serving on the Penn Community Bank Board of Directors, he provides advisory services to several startup firms and entrepreneurs and previously served on the board of ICANN.
Recognized for his works, Mohan:
- Is a recipient of the Philadelphia Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 award
- Was named among InfoWorld’s Top 100 Technology Leaders
- Is a CIO 100 honoree
- Holds a Guinness Book of World Records distinction
Robert W. Pritchard
Robert W. Pritchard is shareholder and President of PBGW, a leading business accounting and consulting firm located in Montgomery County.
In addition to serving on Penn Community Bank’s Board of Directors, Pritchard is the immediate past board chair and current board vice chair of Grand View Hospital. He also currently serves as chair of Golden Krust Franchising, Inc. and as vice chair of Golden Krust Bakery, Inc., White Plains, N.Y.
Prichard is a member of the:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
He is a graduate of Washington & Lee University and completed his post-graduate studies at Washington & Lee School of Law.
What is a board of directors, and what does its members do?