If You Have Good Content on Your Résumé, Could the Same Content Make Your Linkedin Shine? Part One
If you have good content on your résumé, you can use it on LinkedIn. That will be the beginning of your personal career website where you can shine.
Since the new year is right around the corner, think about doing a refresh on your career documents. No one will do it for you, so take charge and manage your career.
Here in part one, the focus is on Résumé Strategies for 2023.
Here are 14 carousels with commentary and loads of tips to refresh your resume.
Part 1 – Sections to Add to Your Résumé
Part 2 – Résumé vs. LinkedIn Headline
Part 3 – Your Résumé Summary Profile
Part 4 – Core Competencies on Your Résumé
Part 5 – Add Career Highlights to Your Résumé
Part 6 – Add Professional Experience to Your Résumé
Part 7 – Add Honors & Awards to Your Résumé
Part 8 – Add Education to Your Résumé
Part 9 – Tips for Formatting Your Résumé
Part 10 – Grammar on Your Résumé
Part 12 – Add Keywords, Not Buzzwords, to Your Résumé
Part 13 – Considerations for Your Résumé
Part 14 – Is Your Résumé ATS Ready?
Next week in part two, we will focus on some LinkedIn tips, so stay tuned for next week!
Did you read last week’s article on Oopsie! Should You Axe Your Accessibility Team?
- Subscribe to my newsletter on LinkedIn for bright ideas to manage your career
- Join as a member at https://greatcareers.org/membership of the #1 business networking association on the Philadelphia Business Journal’s Book of Lists two years in a row
- Register on the events page for upcoming online events
- If you need a résumé or LinkedIn profile to get you to your next step, book a call to chat!
- Follow #GreatCareersPHL
- Dec. 9: The EVOLVING Employment Model! Managing Your Career in the Rapidly Changing Economy
- Dec. 13: Career Pivoting: 15 Dos and Don’ts
- Dec. 13 : Business Executives Networking Group (BENG) Chester County
- Dec. 14: PowerThinking: Rejuvenating Your Amazing Mind Weekly Resilience Building Call-In
- Dec. 14: Leveraging Your MBTI Type to Manage Stress
- Dec. 15: Recruiter on Call with Jobs – Executive Talent
- Dec. 15: LGBTQ+ OUTstanding Careers Group
- Dec. 15: How to Develop Successful Job Search Strategies
- Dec. 16 – Interview Techniques
- Dec. 17: LinkedIn Part 1 of 3
- Dec. 19: Career Success Group Job Search Accountability & Networking
- Dec. 19: Tips to Optimize Your Resume
Stay Connected, Stay Informed
Subscribe for great stories in your community!
"*" indicates required fields