For many, the end of the year is a time to relax and enjoy the company of those around you. For those in HR, it’s a time of tying up loose ends and planning for the year ahead. RKL Virtual Management Solutions’ Workforce Strategies team, which provides a variety of outsourced HR services, created an HR/payroll reset guide to help support HR and payroll professionals through this hectic time of year.
The guide offers tips, reminders, and resources to help HR leaders wrap up their 2022 to-do lists and plan for a compliant and competitive 2023. It’s organized around three areas of focus for today’s HR professionals: optimizing your HR function, recruiting and engaging top talent, and staying compliant and competitive.
Inside the 2022-23 edition, you’ll find:
- Tips to maximize your Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Ways to solicit and interpret employee feedback
- Best practices to support and engage remote or hybrid workers
- Ways to take stock of your recruiting processes
- Latest talent acquisition trends to consider
- Nontraditional benefits and perks gaining popularity
- Compliance reviews and reminders
- Year-end payroll best practices