Montgomery County features 80 world-class hotels and this week we are pleased to shine a spotlight on the Marriott Philadelphia West.
The property features 286 rooms complete with high quality amenities in a fantastic and convenient location.
Rooms features full size appliances, high quality televisions, tea/coffee makers and much more.
Marriott Philadelphia West is located 10 minutes away from the King of Prussia Mall and 20 minutes from Center City Philadelphia.
“As we welcome you back to our hotels around the world we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19” said, Bradley Nuss, General Manager.
“Consisting of in-house and outside experts in food and water safety, hygiene and infection prevention, and hotel operations, our Marriott Cleanliness Council is redefining our cleaning and safety standards. We will actively monitor and evolve our solutions to ensure a continued focus on the health and safety of our guests and associates,” he says.
Below, you will find a variety of amenities guests can expect during their stay with Marriott Philadelphia West:
- Hospital grade disinfectant cleanings throughout the property
- Contactless/mobile check-in and check-out
- Face covering requirements in all indoor public spaces on the property
- Social distancing measures within public spaces
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Food safety preparations and service practices in place
- Temperature checks available for staff and guests
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Free wireless internet service
- 24-hour business center and conference space
To ensure an even cleaner and safer overnight stay, information on cleanliness programs for all Montco hotels can be found on the Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board’s Montco Wellness for Events page.