By Katie Kohler
If something that sparkles is on your list this holiday season – consider Montgomery County the North Pole of jewelry.
The most coveted brands call the King of Prussia Mall home. It’s almost impossible not to stop in awe at their stunning window displays.
Independently owned jewelry stores with sterling reputations, personalized service, and a great selection also await you in Montgomery County.
If your spouse or Santa needs a nudge this holiday season, just send them this list.
(Included are some best-sellers and eye-catchers on each store’s respective website)
Marks Jewelers in Montgomeryville
“Love Grows Here” is their slogan and this store would even make the Grinch’s heart grow a few sizes. Since 1981, Marks Jewelers has a warm environment filled with all your jewelry needs. If you can’t wait to visit, take a 360 degree tour of their 15,000 square foot flagship location on their website.
- Forevermark 18 Karat White Gold Classic Halo Diamond Engagement Ring
- Cinderella Tiara Ring in Sterling Silver
- Belle Rose Ring in 14 kt white/rose gold
Chiccarine’s Fine Jewelry in Collegeville
Chiccarine’s Fine Jewelry offers well-known brands like Gabriel & Co., ArtCarved Bridal, and Triton along with custom jewelry design. They have been a favorite in Montgomery County for over 25 years. Chiccarine’s has a complete sales and support staff, two expert goldsmiths, and a stone setter to assist in choosing the diamond engagement ring or piece of jewelry of your dreams.
- Missy 14k gold ring
- Freesia – a floral inspired diamond engagement ring
- Men’s Wedding Band with diamond pattern and rope edge inside
Beifeld Jewelers in Jenkintown
Established in 1900, Beifeld’s is the area’s oldest family-owned jeweler. A family business spanning four generations, Beifeld Jewelers continues to stay at the forefront of jewelry trends. Their services include from custom engagement rings to vintage jewelry restoration to on-site repairs, fine jewelry sales, custom design and fine gemstones.
Here are three stunning pieces from Beifeld that will rocket you right to the nice list:
- Simon G. Garden Collection earrings: The leaf like design on these modern earrings
- Blue Topaz Lariat Necklace: This lady’s necklace features three Blue Topaz’s and a diamond lobster clasp.
- LUCA Rose Au Silk Bracelet: The Fancy Au Silk Collection is handcrafted by skilled Italian Artisans. By taking a sterling silver beaded chain and covering it with a sterling silver mesh weave, this unique look is created.
Rosnov Jewelers in Jenkintown
Four generations in business puts Rosnov Jewelers at the forefront of customer’s minds and gives them established relationships with direct diamond importers to provide the largest selection of the finest quality diamonds available. Rosnov Jewelers believes purchasing a diamond requires education and patience. So, they offer private appointments for diamond purchases, making the buying experience a comfortable one.
- Cushion cut yellow diamond ring: Custom made cushion cut yellow diamond ring surrounded in diamonds.
- Thin double diamond bracelet: Custom made double diamond bracelet set with full cut round diamonds.
- Encrusted heart lariat: Can be made in white, rose, or yellow gold
Pandora in King of Prussia, Plymouth Meeting and Willow Grove Mall
The popular jewelry brand works like a “charm” for even the toughest-to-buy for people on your list. With a selection of affordable choices, they attract big crowds over the holidays.
- For the Disney fan, they have a variety of choices including a recently released line for The Little Mermaid’s 30th anniversary.
- Pandora Moments Heart Clasp Snake Chain Bracelet: The romantic version of Pandora’s bestselling charm bracelet
- Two Sparkling Hearts Ring: Hand-finished in sterling silver, this Pandora heart ring is set with shimmering cubic zirconia stones and finished with two heart-shaped stones
King of Prussia Mall
King of Prussia Mall is home to the most the most iconic names in jewelry. The largest mall in America (in terms of square footage) features BVLGARI, Helzburg Diamonds, Kay Jewelers, Milanj Diamonds, Na Hoku, Payton Jewelry, Zales and more.
Here are a few headliners in King of Prussia Mall’s lineup of jewelry stores.
A reference in the world of luxury, Cartier, whose name is synonymous with open-mindedness and curiosity, stands out with its creations and reveals beauty wherever it may be found. Jewelry, fine jewelry, watchmaking and fragrances, leather goods and accessories: Cartier’s creations symbolize the convergence between exceptional craftsmanship and a timeless signature.
Designer David Yurman is known for the cable cuff which debuted in 1983. The brand’s architectural and vibrant designs are seen on a number of celebrities including Rihanna and Carrie Underwood.
Tiffany & Co.’s iconic blue box almost draws as much excitement as what is inside. Almost. There is a reason it’s the only item specifically named in “Santa Baby.” A gift from Tiffany & Co. is a timeless treasure.
- Elsa Peretti Diamond Hoop ring in 18k rose gold with diamonds
- Return to Tiffany® double heart tag pendant
- Ziegfeld Collection drop earrings
- For him: Round cuff links
Other Montgomery County “gems”
This jewelry store in Skippack moved to a new location. Owner John Casinelli has been serving customers throughout the greater Philadelphia area for 48 years. The Casinelli family pride themselves on customer service and satisfaction through high quality merchandise, custom design and personal consultation.
A Lansdale mainstay since 1927. Koehler’s Jewelers is a third Generation owned and operated jewelry store. They specialize in diamond engagement rings, wedding bands, diamond jewelry, gemstone jewelry, pearls, and estate jewelry. Koehler’s also does all jewelry repair and appraisals in-house.
Keswick Jewelers specializes in custom designs of all kinds. Stop into this Glenside store when you are ready to bring your dream piece of jewelry to life.
So Sweet Jewelers is a quaint, family owned jewelry store in the Blue Bell known for high quality jewelry at affordable prices.
My Jewel Shop in Jenkintown features original designer collections and one-of-a-kind pieces created in their workshop. My Jewel Shop’s extensive collection and emphasis on fine jewelry, internationally crafted pieces, and highly regarded national artisans sets them apart