Ardmore Initiative will kick-off the holidays with the return of the 5th Annual Cricket Cringle on Friday November 30 from 5:00pm to 9:00pm, and Saturday, December 1 from 10:00am to 4:00pm. The Main Line’s festive open-air holiday market is a two-day pop-up festival that takes over Cricket Avenue at Lancaster, and features over 40 artists, makers, businesses and restaurants, plus complimentary tote bags, live music, performances, cookie decorating, Santa’s arrival, free hot cocoa, live greenery, decorations and tons of holiday cheer.
This year, vendors will include a mix of Downtown businesses, local artists and makers, new and long-time restaurants, and popular food trucks. Bring Santa’s shopping list for everything from jewelry, housewares, clothing, greens, wreaths, toys and gifts for all ages. Food trucks and food vendors will feature seasonal food and drink menus, including holiday cocktails and seasonal craft beer. Cricket Cringle is free and open to the public. The event is rain or shine. Visit destinationardmore.com for the entertainment schedule and final list of vendors.
* American Trench – Menswear
* Arete Complete – Yoga mats, accessories
* Ardmore Initiative – Downtown Dollars
* C.J. Apparel and Gifts – Holiday décor, clothing
* Color Street – Bath and Body
* Jhoi Broom – Decorative and functional brooms
* Junior League Thrift Shop – Women’s apparel, accessories
* Licha Diamonds – Jewelry
* LILA Fashion International – Women’s apparel
* Lily Lough Jewelry – Jewelry
* LulaRoe – Women’s apparel
* Main Line Candles – Candles
* Merion Boy Scouts – Wreaths and greens
* Minnie and Moon – Garden and home gifts
* Orange Gardenia Jewelry – Jewelry
* Philadelphia Skating Club and Human Society – Hot cocoa
* PYKNIC – Men and women’s apparel
* Revivialist Botanical Gin – Spirits
* Rosen & Co. – Candles
* Stacey Fay Designs – Jewelry
* Stella and Dot – Jewelry and apparel
* Wildflower Valley – Homegoods/jewelry
* El Tlaloc – Tacos, burritos, quesadillas
* Gotta Lotta Gelata – Desserts, including signature hot chocolate
* Iron Hill Brewery – Craft beer
* John Henry’s Pub – Food, assorted adult beverages
* Sweet Salvation Truffles – Specialty food gifts
* The Cow and the Curd – Curds
* Tired Hands Brewing Co – Craft beerWhile you savor, sip and shop the market, watch for free family fun for kids of all ages! Watch for a surprise appearance from Santa Claus on Friday night at 7:30pm as he arrives on top of a firetruck. On Friday night, enjoy the sounds of the season with live performances on stage from the Merion Mercy Handbell/Chorale and the Welsh Valley Middle School Chorale. On Saturday, look for performances by Songs for Seeds and Bethel AME Chorale Group. The Bercy will sponsor a cookie decorating station for the first 500 children, and Friends Central will host votive decorating. The first 500 attendees to Cricket Cringle will also receive reusable commemorative shopping totes as a special holiday gift from Downtown Ardmore.
Adding to the festivities, shoppers can enjoy free hot cocoa outside The Bercy (7 East Lancaster) while supplies last on the Saturday morning of the event. Inside, bring the family for a special Cricket Cringle holiday brunch with special meal trays perfect for the children. Across Lancaster, look for French inspired, fresh baked holiday baked goods, cakes, macrons and other sweet treats at Delice et Chocolat (9 East Lancaster). Bring a taste of Paris – and a touch of Ardmore – home to your family for their holiday table! On the other side of Cricket and Lancaster, make sure to stop by one of the region’s top independent children’s toy stores, pucciManuli (2 East Lancaster).Cricket Cringle is free and open to the public. The event is held rain or shine. Cricket Cringle parking is free after 6pm on Friday, November 30 and all day Saturday, December 1, 2018 at meters and lots in downtown Ardmore. Ardmore is easily reached via Septa Regional Rail as well. Visitwww.DestinationArdmore.com for the latest Cricket Cringle event, entertainment, vendor and parking information.