Shine a spotlight on the wonderful news about your company’s/nonprofit’s accomplishments, employees, products, or services to all of Montgomery County through MONTCO.Today .
MONTCO.Today’s 24,000 subscribers to its twice-daily newsletter are:
- Affluent: 72 percent of MONTCO.Today readers have household incomes of more than $50,000; 21 percent earn more than $150,000.
- Educated: 69 percent of MONTCO.Today readers have an undergraduate or graduate degree, which is 56 percent above the national average.
- Experienced: 62 percent of MONTCO.Today readers are between 35 and 65 years old.
- Engaged: 75 percent of MONTCO.Today readers are somewhat (50 percent) or actively (25 percent) engaged in their community.
- Informed: MONTCO.Today readers are three times more likely to follow local, regional, and national news from a variety of media outlets, including PBS (4.46 times more likely than the average American), CNN (2.48 times), Fox News (2.24 times) and MSNBC (2.11 times).
There are a variety of ways companies or nonprofits can shine a spotlight on their work through MONTCO.Today:
- Spotlight Post: A 300-500 word story inserted in at least two morning and one afternoon MONTCO.Today newsletters
- Social Media Promotion: links to the Spotlight post inserted into MONTCO.Today ‘s Facebook news stream and boosted to reach additional viewers.
Don’t miss out on a chance to let Montgomery County know about the great work your organization is doing.
Call Stan at 610-564-2244 to learn more.