The Main Line Chamber of Commerce, The Society of Professional Women, and Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health will celebrate the legacy of female pioneers in business and will honor those women still leading the way for the next generation at the 10th annual Gold Leaf Celebration on Sept. 27 at the Philadelphia Country Club.
For the first time in its history, the Helena Devereux Women in Leadership Award will be shared by two individuals: Michelle Kichline, Chair of the Chester County Board of Commissioners, and Dr. Valerie Arkoosh, Chair of the Montgomery County Board of Commissioners. Both are accomplished businesswomen who work across party lines to empower women and make a significant impact on our region.
Established in the name of Devereux’s founder, the Helena Devereux Women in Leadership Award recognizes outstanding professional women in the area. The award is presented annually to a woman who has achieved exemplary professional and personal accomplishments, in addition to her positive impact upon the Greater Main Line area.
The nominees for this prestigious award include senior-level executives, from both the for-profit and nonprofit sectors, who have contributed significantly to the betterment of the Main Line community.
Previous award winners include:
- 2017: Binney Wietlisbach, The Haverford Trust Company
- 2016: Joan Docktor, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Fox & Roach Realtors
- 2015: Alba Martinez, Vanguard
- 2014: Lynn Yeakel, Vision 2020/Drexel University College of Medicine
- 2013: Sue Schick, UnitedHealthcare of Pennsylvania
- 2012: Donna Allie, Team Clean, Inc.
- 2011: Linda Galante, Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young LLP
- 2010: Irene Hannan, Citizens Bank
- 2009: Andrea Gilbert, Bryn Mawr Hospital
Click here for more information or to register for the 10th annual Gold Leaf Celebration.