Thanks to our friends at Valley Forge Visitors & Convention Board, we’re always in the know about where to go!
Why don’t you join us and #MakeItMontco this weekend!
The annual Philadelphia Folk Festival, the longest running of its kind in North America, brings some of the leading names in folk music to Montgomery County for three days in August. This year’s headline performers include Wynonna & The Big Noise, Patty Griffin, and Valerie June. Also appearing is actor Jeff Daniels with the Ben Daniels Band.
- Dates: August 16, 2018 – August 19, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Old Pool Farm
- Address: 1323 Salford Station Rd, Schwenksville, PA 19473
- Phone: 1-800-556-FOLK
Cirque Du Soleil VOLTA has entered its LAST week of performances under the Big Top at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center at Oaks. The story of freedom and self-discovery continues to captivate audiences with eight shows scheduled between Tuesday and Sunday of this week.
- Dates: July 12, 2018 – August 19, 2018
- Recurrence:Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Greater Philadelphia Expo Center
- Address: 100 Station Ave, Oaks, PA 19456
- Price: Starting at $49.00
Limerick’s annual family fun celebration returns on Saturday, August 18. The day includes a food truck festival, beer garden, live music, and more than 100 local businesses and vendors.
- Presented By: Spring-Ford Chamber of Commerce
- Dates: August 18, 2018
- Location: Spring-Ford Chamber of Commerce
- Address: Swamp Pike and Zigler Rd, Limerick, PA 19468
- Phone: 610-489-7200
- Time: 4:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- Price: FREE
To see more listings, click here.